You have heard a lot about how YouTubers make a lot of money from YouTube. Now the question is “How much money do YouTubers make per view “.
That is, how much money do they make in dollars whenever their YouTube video is viewed by users or their subscribers. If you are curious about the answer to this, then read on to find out.
In this article, I will tell you the exact amount of money YouTubers make per view on their YouTube video. Before I progress, let me explain what YouTube monetizing is all about.
YouTube is the world most popular video streaming website. It has over 10 billion views everyday and also billions of dollars are being made by smart YouTubers.
YouTubers are individual like you or companies who upload videos on Youtube and make money from them. Now, let’s go back to our question…
How much money do YouTubers make per view
Here is the breaksown on How Much YouTubers actually Make;
1. YouTube videos are monetized via Google AdSense
2. According to Googl, 68% of Google AdSense revenue is paid out to publishers, so for every $100 an advertiser pays, Google pays $68 to the publisher.
3. The actual rates an advertiser pays varies, usually between $0.10 to $0.30 per view, but averages out at $0.18 per view. From here you can calculate 68% from what advertisers pay get the exact amount YouTubers make per view.
So if they advertiser pays $0.30 per view, the publisher, who is the YouTuber will get 68% of that which is about $0.2 per view.
YouTube cost per view depends on niche. Some niche has high Cost per view (CPV) while some niches has low CPV. The CPV also depends on countries. It’s higher in USA, UK and and other European countries. It’s low in India and some other countries.
4. On the Average, a YouTube channel receive $18 per 1,000 ad views. This is about to $3 – $5 per 1000 video views.
The Amount YouTubers Make Everyday
Now, before you can monetize your videos on Youtube, your channel must have had at least 10,000 views. So the amount of money YouTubers make everyday depends on their daily video views. Let’s break it down for you to see…
1000 daily video views – $1.49 – $2.48
5000 daily video views – $7.13 – $11.88
10,000 daily video views – $14.25 – $23.75
15,000 daily video views – $21.38 – $35.63
20,000 daily video views – $28.50 – $47.50
25,000 daily video views – $35.63 – $59.38
30,000 daily video views – $42.75 – $71.25
35,000 daily video views – $49.88 – $83.13
40,000 daily video views – $57.00 – $95.00
45,000 daily video views – $64.13 – $106.88
50,000 daily video views – $71.25 – $118.75
and so on…
Top 10 Forbes Highest Paid Youtuber 2017
- 1 Daniel Middleton $16.5m (£12.3m) DanTDM used to be called The Diamond Minecart.
- 2 Evan Fong (VanossGaming) – $15.5m (£11.6m)
- 3 Dude Perfect – $14m (£10.5m)
- 4 Markiplier – $12.5m (£9.3m)
- 4 Logan Paul – $12.5m (£9.3m)
- 6 PewDiePie – $12m (£9m)
- 7 Jake Paul – $11.5m (£8.6m)
- 8 Ryan ToysReview – $11m (£8.2m)
- 9. Smosh – $11m (£8.2m)
- 10. Lilly Singh – $10.5m (£7.8m)
Don’t Miss: How to disable restricted mode on YouTube
That is it on how much money do YouTubers make per view. You can make a lot of money from YouTube if you have high volume of daily views on your videos.
Click here to apply for latest jobs in nigeria