You might want to ask, how do you gameshare on xbox one. In this post, I will show you how to gameshare on Xbox One. Gamesharing is a great way to save money on gaming.
Game Sharing simply means you and your friend take turns in buying Xbox one games while both of you have access to the games by switching your home Xbox.
The advantage is that when you share a digital games (unlike physical disc), both of you, yourself and your buddy can play the same game at the same time.
What is Game sharing?
Game sharing is an added feature on your Xbox One that allows you to share all your digital games as well as Xbox Live Gold with one of your trusted friend.
Two of you can then share games with each other and play all the titles available on your game library.
Before you gameshare on Xbox One, here are the few things you need…
- An Xbox one console
- Xbox Live account
- Make sure you have paid all the outstanding balance on your Xbox subscription. Also, make sure that your payment option (credit / debit card) has not expired or no longer valid.
- A trusted friend or a family member. Your partner will need to share his or her Xbox Live password with you or they can sign-in themselves on your Xbox one console.
- Find a trusted partner whom you want to share game titles with. Once you have one, obtain his or her Xbox Live Login details (Username and password) or invite your partner to come over so that he or she can sign-in to your Xbox one console.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide. See How to sync Xbox one controller with Xbox One Console. Scroll the tab with a player icon and select Add new.
- Enter the email address and password of your partner’s Xbox Live account.
- Press the Xbox Button to open the guide once again, then scroll to to the gear tab and select Settings.
- Go to Personalization > My home Xbox and Select Make this my home Xbox.
- Visit My Games & apps from your home screen (even from your own account) and you’ll find all the games your friend owns on the Ready to install tab. Select one to download it.
- Tell your partner to the do the same process on his or her Xbox console, then two of you are ready to gameshare on Xbox one.
Unfortunately, as at now, Xbox only allow gameshare with only two people. I will update this article when I can find the tricks on how to gameshare on xbox one with more than one person.
You will definitely need home Xbox to start gamesharing. With home Xbox you can share games and other downloadable content purchased from Microsoft Store with anyone else who signs in on your console.
Do not gameshare with someone you don’t trust. Providing someone with your account login information information allow them access to your payment information attached to your account. This mean that they could go on a spending rampage on the Microsoft Store.
To be on the safe-side, I will advise you to change your password if you don’t really trust the person you are gamesharing with. You can change your passwords and gamesharing will still work fine but don’t change the Home Xbox setting and you’ll be fine.
That is it on how to gameshare on Xbox One. Hope the article was helpful to you.
Kindly share it and see more related articles below.
Click here to apply for latest jobs in nigeria