The FRSC recruitment form is out. Be Informed that the FRSC portal is now open, and recruitment into the FRSC has been announced, All information is on this page, how to get the full information on the recruitment, application, requirement, and guidelines e.t.c.
In this article, I will give information on the guidelines, requirements, and the approach for applying to work in the FRSC.
The recruitment process is happening now, do not delay any further.
We, ve a reputation for giving reliable and credible news because your success matters to us, and in that light, I would proceed to announce to you that the application form for the year 2021 is out.
Try to apply for the FRSC immediately because the duration of online registration is usually a 6 weeks interval before the closure of the online portal to register.
- The FRSC aims to bring the rate of road accidents to a very low rate.
- The FRSC helps to calm situations when there is gridlock and remove all obstructions.
- The FRSC educates road users on the best practices and how to observe road signs.
- The FRSC is in charge of giving licenses to drivers who they deem good enough to ply the roads
- The FRSC also gives out plate numbers as a means of identification.
- It is the place of the FRSC to set up Emergency mobile Clinics during Accidents and emergencies.
- The FRSC is the first group to visit accident sites.
- FRSC helps to check the source of an accident and who’s fault was it.
- FRSC designed a mobile court to charge road offender.
- The FRSC helps to keep drivers in check, in terms of setting a speed limit.
- The FRSC helps to get rid of dilapidated and overstretched cars making sure that the vehicles on the Nigerian roads are safe.
The Requirements of the FRSC
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth and descent
- Applicants’ age range should be between 18-30years, 35 years is the upper limit for medical candidates.
- Applicant’s least height should be 1.68 meters for men and 1.63metres for women
- Applicants must have a fully expanded chest of at least 1.8 meters.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit for physical and paramilitary activities.
- Applicant should produce a Medical Certificate from a recognized hospital.
- Applicants must have no record of past financial embarrassment.
- An applicant who has proficiency in computer operations and a valid driver’s license is advantaged.
- Any Applicant who is caught for using a fake certificate will be disqualified.
- Any Applicant who sends his/her entry more than once will be disqualified.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to undergo a drug test with the Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA).
- Applicants applying for jobs in the FRSC must be without tattoos.
- The marital status of anybody applying must be single.
- Candidates who will be shortlisted can come to the screening ground with their acknowledgment and confirmation slip.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to sit for a CBT test organized by J.A.M.B.
- Be guided; this exercise is absolutely free.
Applicants with the following conditions will be screened out:
- Applicants with K legs
- Applicants with Knocked knees
- Applicants with Bowlegs
- Applicants with Obesity
- Applicants with hunched back
- Applicants with amputations in any part of the body.
- Applicants with hearing difficulties
- Applicants with sight problems
- Applicants with flat feet.
- Applicants(Women) who are pregnant will not be accepted.
How To Apply For Positions In The FRSC
- Interested persons should apply for the FRSC through the official website at frsc.gov.ng.
- Applicants are to choose from the three cadre
- To be qualified for the job applicants you must meet the requirements
- You, are to fill in the following details NIN, Driver License number, Your name(First, Surname, and other), Email, Contact address, your weight, height e.t.c.
POSITIONS FOR VACANCY IN THE FRSC
- Officer cadre -Applicants are to have a BSC degree in the mentioned fields disciplines; Social Sciences, and Humanities. Medicine, Nursing, Law, Laboratory Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Mass Communication, Insurance/Actuarial Science, Psychology, Environmental Sciences, Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology, Physical and Health Education, Accounting, Physiotherapy, Management Sciences, and the NYSC discharge certificate
- Officer Cadre (MBBS): This category is for candidates who are entering the corps with medical certificates from a recognized institution, an NYSC discharge/Exemption letter must be shown.
- Assistant route commander (Compass 8)
- Marshal Inspector I (Compass 8)- Applicants must possess certificates of Registered Nurses & Registered Midwife as double qualification, Orthopedic Nurses, Pediatric Nurses, Anesthetic Nurses, Accident & Emergency Nurses, Radiographic Nurses from recognized institutions
- Marshal Inspector II (Compass7) – Application with RN&RM and the NCE.
- Marshal Inspector III (Compass6) – Applicants with a National Diploma and Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW).
- Road Marshall assistant I (Compass4) – The requirement for this category is that Applicants must be Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW).
- Road Marshall Assistant II(Compass3) – Applicants who apply to this category must have O’level credit passes
- Artisans and tradesmen: All candidates under this category should possess at least 5 O’level credit passes from (WAEC/NECO, NABTEB), Drivers are to possess a driver’s license that is valid.
- Closing Date for FRSC The Registration 2021:
The registration process on the online portal will end on the 24th of August 2021, applicants should not hesitate in utilizing this golden opportunity runs out.
Click here to apply for latest jobs in nigeria